Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Post for a New Day

Today has been really really good. I slept well and woke up to the sun light shining into our bedroom. I felt great!

I slept well, had some weird dreams but not as weird as I used to have. Ever since David was about 4 weeks old, I've been having lots of weird dreams. Last night in one of my dreams I was in labor dilated to 10 cm waiting for the nurse to tell me to push, but for some reason there were other women around me in the same situation and I was wondering why we all have the same one nurse and who's going to push first. Then I was wondering about the pain, and some other weird stuff were happening. But no, we're not expecting baby #2. Last time I had a dream about a baby it turned out that David was on his way, it just that we didn't find out until a few weeks later on. what a happy surprise he was! I still sometimes ask Ethan how did we get this little guy?!

We also had a nice time at church today, got to see some of our friends and listen to a message about Jahova's Witnesses and others trying to talk about Jesus when in fact they have some other "Jesus" in mind who isn't God. It's funny, since we had them "tackle" our neighborhood recently and coming to our door more than once. I wonder if this week was their national "knock on someone's door day" or something. When they knocked on our door and I got to talk to them a little bit, I really felt uncomfortable, even angry a bit. I told this lady that I was a Christian but different from her because I believe that Jesus is God and she wanted me to prove it to her from the bible right there on the spot and she was really mad too which made me feel this weird anger that I haven't felt in a long time. Now, I was holding my dog from running out the door and David was behind me taking his baby talk so I decided that I really didn't want to get into this with her and it shouldn't be in anger either. Now why would she get this angry attitude? Maybe it's the Satan who claims that Jesus isn't God, facing against my Spirit who claims the truth!

After church we stopped at an Asian food store and got some ingredients for Drunken Noodles. Took a while to peel and chop the garlic and little Thai peppers and then crush them all together, plus chop all the other different Chile peppers and veggies... fortunately my dear hubby was helping which made it easier to prepare it all and at the end we had an amazing lunch, maybe a little bit too spicy but still great and worth while making!

No comments:

Post a Comment