Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Rest of My Wednesday

Floor Plans
Ethan and I are trying to come up with a different floor plan for our kitchen. The previous owner of our house did some modifications to the kitchen. Then we modified some more. Now I think that the original floor plan was actually the best for the space we have, but it was an old floor plan for a closed up kitchen which we wouldn't like anyway. Our main problem is placing the stove, refrigerator, sink and dishwasher within the correct distance from each other. We decided each to come up with 5 different floor plans and then try to see if we can combine some of them. So far I came up with 1 plan and Ethan came up with lots of ideas but no plans. This project might take a while!

Desperate
I knew it was going to be difficult to stay at home every day, but I thought that if I get really busy with my baby then it won't be a problem. Now, David is 7 months old and I realized last week how difficult it has been to stay at home every day. I'm so used to work, work, and work! Now that David is so easy to take care of, I think I have too much free time on my hands and cleaning the house is really not exciting. I try to get out of the house every day at least once, but it just not enough for me. Also, I grew up in a big family (not huge, but not small) lots of noise around me and very little alone time. I love noise and I love people and I love to stay busy all the time. I don't require any off time.

David was done with his Colic crying at 3 months of age. Today he really doesn't cry much and he takes 2-4 naps a day and it usually sums up to about 3 hours. He sleeps 12 hours straight at night. I'm glad I have a relatively easy baby. Thanks God. But, this leaves me with even more quiet time, which makes me more desperate for some noisy time!!! Hens I'm thinking about looking for job at a daycare or something so that I can be busy, and take my baby with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment