Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday

Sleep
Today I'm happier than I was yesterday, because my day is going to be busier and includes helping someone, getting out of the house, painting, and not cleaning the kitchen! How exciting! Also I had a full night of sleep, which always makes my mornings sweet. I think I had a case of "Postpartum Anxiety" that created some heavy sleep difficulties for me in the last few months. I'm glad to announce that I think I'm finally past it and back to normal. Thanks God! Really, it really was all up to the Lord, and I'm glad it's over.

Running
My plans for today also include going out for a long long walk, and possibly a run with my dear hubby when he comes home from work. He's training for a half marathon and has been running more than a few times a week, every week. I'm proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment